Saturday, November 6, 2010

what we've been up to

a beautiful sunset on the drive home...
and then Halloween! can you guess who I was?
somebody couldn't get enough of my blond wig.... like seriously ;)
how embarassing dave! you came in the same costume as our host. but you had a good chat about how cool you looked.
speaking of cool.... how cool do these cupcakes look? can you guess what they are? i made them for the party.
enjoying the last of the warm weather out at sugarhouse park and loving the leaves.... absolutely gorgeous.

happy fall, one and all! oh and i bought my first christmas item at the store today. i shouldn't have because i believe in the proper order of things; thanksgiving then christmas... but i couldn't contain my excitement for the season. literally i grabbed dave in the store when i saw the christmas stuff and kind of gave an embarassing girly scream/giggle and then said "let's buy our first christmas item of the season!" he kind of shook his head and moved several feet away from me... i want to say it's because he went to grab one of the said christmas items but i have a sneeking suspicion he might not have wanted to be seen with me right at the moment.

3 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

Oh, Alice, your owl cupcakes are so cute. I might copy that picture and send it to my mom for next year. Those leaves are gorgeous by the way. I'm hoping we'll be seeing you tonight...

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I made owl cupcakes too!! Yours are way cuter. Did you use chocolate covered sunflower seeds for the nose? I used candy corns.. I might copy you next year :)

LOVE your costumes and fall leaves. Sigh. Swoon.

dave + kirst said...

Elisabeth! Miss you girl! I used Reeces Pieces and just turned the one on the side for the nose. PLEASE copy me as I copied someone else :)