Monday, November 15, 2010

cats and dogs



You haven't seen this half of our family in awhile. Look at those glamour shots!
Re-meet Sophie and Lola
{Piglet and The Fatty}
Sophie snorts like a pig, especially when she's super excited, meaning when she wants to eat something, which is pretty much all of the time.

Lola, or Kitty, is lazy as I'll get out {I just learned that phrase btw, who really says "as I'll get out"?} She naps about 8 hours a day. But dang she's so friggin cute. I really have a love/hate relationship with her. She doesn't love me {she's a cat, did I really expect more?}, and so then I hate her. But out of nowhere I'll be reading my book on the couch and this little head will poke out from under my book forcing me to cuddle with her and she turns into the sweetest little critter I've ever seen.
But most of the time she ignores me, aren't cats just the best ;)

No comments: