Friday, November 26, 2010

Some of my favorite things from Thanksgiving 2010:

Miss Lucy-loo, check out those eyes. Adorable child.


And Jimmy, with his pants raised as high as possible {curtesy of his loving and practical joker father, Wayne}
And Jimmy {obviously} loving it, and showing it off with p.r.i.d.e. {and perhaps a little swagger?}

I love family. So grateful for them this holiday season.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

Another new favorite - tried sweet potatoes for the first time, never grew up having them oddly enough, and they were amazing Mylissa! Nice job. I think you'll be asked to make them every year from here on out. I made a delicious, if I do say so myself, old favorite, spinach artichoke dip. Oooh it was heaven.

Family AND food. Can life get better? I submit it cannot.

1 comment:

bre and add said...

Haha! Both great moments! ;) Love the pics-loved those potatoes! and as always, loved the artichoke dip! I should've slept at your house tonight sister-I get scared by myself, and Freddy's all whiney, which gets me all nervous! See you tomorrow sis!