1) Watch The Village
I have a soft spot in my heart for this show, Dave and I watched it at the 'Y' theatre right after we were married, the one and only time we went there. And I think the love story in it is presh ;)
2) Watch Hocus Pocus
yup. a childhood favorite. although I'm not a S.J.P. fan she is hilarious in this show
3) Make sugared apple-cider donuts
oh I'm drooling right now
4) Have a fall party of some sort
5) Endeavour to make my first pumpkin cheesecake
6) Endeavour to make my first all-berry pie
Are you noticing a food pattern here? Typical.
7) Decorate my new home......
which is a whole list in and of itself
I'm sure I'll think of some more... Love this time of year.