Thursday, October 7, 2010

so much to do, so little time

I don't know what it is but I feel empowered during the fall season. There are so many fun and exciting things to do. I typically want to cook lots more, go to events, wear cute fall clothes, redecorate me house, have parties, feel nostalgic, etc. etc. etc. So here's my 'to-do' list:

1) Watch The Village
I have a soft spot in my heart for this show, Dave and I watched it at the 'Y' theatre right after we were married, the one and only time we went there. And I think the love story in it is presh ;)

2) Watch Hocus Pocus
yup. a childhood favorite. although I'm not a S.J.P. fan she is hilarious in this show

3) Make sugared apple-cider donuts
oh I'm drooling right now

4) Have a fall party of some sort

5) Endeavour to make my first pumpkin cheesecake

6) Endeavour to make my first all-berry pie

Are you noticing a food pattern here? Typical.

7) Decorate my new home......

which is a whole list in and of itself


I'm sure I'll think of some more... Love this time of year.

3 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I looove that list and wish I were close enough to attend your fall party and partake of the donuts. PLEASE share the recipe if you love it!! PS Thanks for the laugh.. I loved picturing you talking with the doctor through that awkward hole in the table :)

Anonymous said...

Sister, you call me??

Jasmyn said...

Great fall list! Please have a party, we'd love to come. ;)

And sorry about the cortisone shots, my poor dear Kirsten. Although, the story was hilarious! :)