Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Saturday morning breakfast

If any of you are looking for a place for breakfast that has amazing waffles, Bruges Waffles and Frites downtown is the place. They are true Belgium waffles, not like the ones that we have here in the U.S., they're amazing. Dave and I met some friends there this weekend and I about cried because of it's goodness.
My 'Europe friend' Adam, who is trying to make a sexy face... and failing miserably ;)
It's right next to another of my favorite places, Tony Caputo's Market and Deli. It has amazing real Italian food, by real Italian people :) I took a chocolate taste testing class there with my sweet sis-in-law, Maryann a few months back and it was loads of fun.

I so want to ride that blue bike...

This pic I threw in just for fun - its was taken across the way from Bruges Waffles and Frites in a fun bakery that I can't remember the name of. Ooooh food. Maybe I'll stop blogging about it... maybe. Probably not.

Yeah, nope.

2 comments:

TyandMar said...

Yea!! I was mentioned as "sweet"! Woot woot! I SO want those belgian waffles...please invite us next time!! Those look delish. Don't stop blogging about food--you give me good ideas. :)

ariel said...

my sister has been begging me to try that waffle place! i guess it really is THAT good :)