Thursday, May 6, 2010

lately

I've been a little blue... so I've been thinking of a few of my favorite things to raise my spirits (don't worry y'all - it's probably because of this ridiculous weather).

Anyway here's a few:

Mini's Cupcakes in Sugarhouse - so de-lish, but pricey... Loved the Breakfast at Tiffany's in blue and the Pretty in Pink.
Vampire Diaries (I'll admit it, I'm not skeerd ;)

Eating at Joy Luck with my wonderful in-laws - I recommend the lettuce wraps which my sis-in-law Ariel and I both enjoyed.

Looking forward to Iron Man 2 - don't fail me, it better be good!

Not working, I don't mean that I don't have a job (which would be heaven), but the hours in which I'm not at work.

Beautiful pictures, or just beautiful things that inspire.
Good books to read, I mean super good books.

Harry Connick Jr. on American Idol - the first night I kind of thought he was on crack but then the next night he just started cracking me up ;)

My bed. Oh how I love getting into my glorious bed at the end of the day.

A sweet husband
who offers to get me ice cream and rub my back when I have a bad day (which I'm still waiting for the back rub hon...).

Speaking of ice cream (or custard), Nielson's Frozen Custard - the concrete with cookie dough.

Oh - and the picture of my cat.... love it. She just might eat you.

4 comments:

ariel said...

kirsten....


you might have an obsession with food.... just sayin :)


haha! i did love the lettuce wraps, but it was too soon for my weak stomach and i ended up throwing them up later that night. lovely, huh?

dave + kirst said...

ariel that is sad... and so gross! i HATE having food poisoning (as you can imagine - coming from someone obsessed with food ;)

Anonymous said...

HEY! You forgot ME on the list! I hope you're having a better day. call me when you're feeling "GOLDEN BROWN"! (name the movie)

-he looks blue
-I'd say golden brown!
-no,____, it means he's depressed
-oh.

dave + kirst said...

The Lion King! Am I right? Or am I right? Or am I right? (name that movie!)