Saturday, April 24, 2010

success!

The baby shower was a success. Thanks to Jess, Hayley and the rest of the Doxey girls. This is Andi, the prego girl - isn't she too cute? And that's our gift there on her left.

It was so fun to get together with the Doxey family whom we just adore - all four girls, mom and patient, loving Dad. They are one of the funniest families you will ever meet - four girls yelling, laughing, arguing, and crying with their ever-patient dad quietly loving every minute.

Ta da! Our gift, a baby tub - in the shape of a whale, awesomeness.

*

Although I didn't end up making whoopie pies (I'm saving them for another party... want to invite me? I'll bring dessert!), I did make my own concoction and this is a hint:

You can find the recipe here on the best food blog ever.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yum! Let's party right now.

And wow that cake looks UH-mazing.

Unknown said...

Aaah, so fun and so good to see everyone. Good thing we are such amazing hostesses. Well, mostly you ;)