Monday, April 12, 2010

have I ever told you...

Have I ever told you that someday I want a farm. Now I say this without really thinking about what that all entails.... like really feeding animals or weeding or planting things... I guess what I really would want is a well run farm that I owned but someone else ran that I could visit frequently. Wouldn't that be nice? I think so.
Oh I also really want horses - 3 actually. Now Dave would have me tell you my reasons of why I want 3. Well 1 would be lonely, 2 would get sick of eachother, and three would make a fun mix... dumb reasons? Probably. Like I said, don't really want to run the farm, just enjoy it :D I'm not too logical about the whole thing... obviously. Someday right? We all have to have dreams, and this happens to be one of mine.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You know, there are people out there who love the work of the farm and would be happy to do that for you.

And there are people right here who want to visit your farm with you. Sit in the meadow watching the horses play with each other (because they aren't sick of each other...) with a good book and a picnic.

My vote? Good dream.

Unknown said...

Farms are very fun. I loved having my grandparents farm to go and play at as a kid. There are no horses out there anymore, sad face, but it is still fun and sentimental to go there. My sister wants to have a ranch with horses some day, so maybe that can be my future fix ;)

dave + kirst said...

Amy you will so be the first people we invite to our farm - when (not if) we get a farm of course :)