Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday is a special day...

So my day today has been anything but exciting. Since I finished my play I kind of don't know what to do with myself on Saturdays. I mean there was tons of stuff I could do and probably should do... but just didn't.

Like here's my list of stuff I really intend to do someday in my home:

paint a group of frames that I got like 3 years ago for Relief Society Super Saturday and never did it...

sand and paint my chest of drawers...

sand and paint my bookshelf...

organize our growing junk room and make it look cute...

frame some adorable vintage Italian pictures and put them up in our spare room and our room...

make our backyard look presentable once again...

Instead of doing all of these things I:

watched Fantasia,

went to When in Rome (decent but NOT great fyi),

attempted, for like the 3rd time mind you, to see Avatar -- I swear I'm the only person who hasn't seen it yet! (and it didn't happen this time either - long story. And yes, I was attempting to see two movies in row - lazy you call me? Why yes, today I was).

blogged (duh),

and pretty much sat around, relaxing.

Is that so bad? I LOVE the feeling of actually accomplishing things and getting them off my to-do list, but I also LOVE relaxing.... today, unfortunately, the relaxing side of me won.

Better luck next weekend Mrs. Smith...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Mmmm sounds like a GREAT Saturday to me!

Tiffany said...

Im sorry about the trouble seeing Avatar. Tara told me all about it!! You DESERVE a day to relax. Im glad thats what you did with your Saturday!

Unknown said...

Yeah, better luck next weekend since I already know your weekend plans and it doesn't seem to me that there will be a lot of time for that list...

Better luck next month, Mrs. Smith ;)