Sunday, January 10, 2010

the smith's 2009 christmas season

I left my laptop at my parent's home, with all my pictures on it, for the last week and haven't been able to update my oh-so-important blog. So I appologize to all my readers out there for the delay ;) I'll just make a summary of the last few weeks that will embody our 2009 Christmas season.
Dave's highlight was boxseats to the Jazz vs. Lakers game Dec. 12th....
Our 5th year anniversary of getting married at this beautiful place...
(picture taken at the Mo-Tab Christmas concert - not bad Natalie Cole,
but also not my favorite, truth be told).

Taking pictures of my brother Tyler, his wife Mar, and their cute 'lil guy, Harrison.


Mar's impromptu glamour shots (that she's going to hate me for posting). You pose perfectly btw ;)
The Briggs Family Christmas photo taken by a neighbor
and edited by yours truly.

...spending time with cute neices and nephews...

...spending time with my spouse...

...making a rockin gingerbread house Christmas morning with sister Breanne...

Overall we had an absolutely great Christmas season. It was a super busy one with being in the play and all and I hope to never again do a play during Christmastime but we still fit in everything we wanted to do.
I love the Christmas season; wonderful food, being with the people I love, remembering the birth of our Savior, and just relaxing.

2 comments:

TyandMar said...

Kirst--
At first, as I was scrolling down, I was like "Yay, I made Kirst's oh so popular blog" and then as I saw my glamour shot posted for all to see, my enthusiasm only got...more excited!! Wahoo, an ugly pic of me is posted for all to see! yay!! :) Haha, that's what I get for posting like that. :)
Thanks for taking pics of us. Let's try outside next time. :)

dave + kirst said...

Yes Mar, we'll need to do it outside next time with enough sunlight!

And I don't think it's an ugly pic of you at all! Cheesy, yes. But not ugly ;)