Sunday, October 23, 2011

This is the Place over UEA
This weekend I met up with my friend Jasmyn and her two kiddos and we went to This is the Place park.  I haven't been there in years!  We couldn't have picked a better day either, the weather was beyond perfect and the leaves were beautifully golden and red.  Also, it was trick-or-treating for the kids so mixed with the people in their pioneer outfits you'll see little princesses, super heroes and pirates.  You might also see a little frog mixed in there :) 

On the left was a little Elmo feeding sheep and pigs.  And there there was mom who was a little to old for trick-or-treating.  I don't think that the outfit quite fit either...



And here is a hint as to what Dave and I were for our Halloween party over the weekend, and here was our frog prince :)  Pictures to follow.

3 comments:

TyandMar said...

Loved your Will and Kate costumes. You guys are so cute. Glad we kept the tradition alive with still having you at the party this year! Jealous you get to go to Nauvoo and Hawaii!!

Erin Lee said...

I need to see your will and kate costumes! Why didn't I think of that?!
Your little frog prince kills me btw ;)

Gina said...

Kirst! Oh you little man is so precious! I can't believe I haven't met him yet. :( We need to get together. And now that your jobless... ;)