Monday, May 2, 2011

california,


i miss you.

but we've been busy since we left you.

Easter - I got us Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (as awesome as I remember btw).

Ty and Maryanne's baby blessing - congrats baby Marty! I made some delicious, if I do say so myself, and I do, Andes mint cheesecake bars to share.

Lots of surfing the web to find out how cute I want to make my nursery, and with any luck it's going to be oh-so-cute.

Lots of t.v. watching, sorry mom.

Lots of walks, yay! my mom would be so proud.

Lots of acid reflux, thank you Baby Smith, who we still don't have a name for....

And a sinus infection, once again that's hats off to you Baby Smith ;)

2 comments:

Tyler Briggs said...

You need to make those cheesecakes again...I never got one. Thanks for helping!!

bre and add said...

dearest sister, write more on your blog. I need to keep up with the smiths! We miss you!