Monday, December 5, 2011

what a week.  picture taking, mullets and my boy discovers his hand. 

how cold is it here friends???  oh my.  we're so freezing right now!  how i'm wishing for warmer 40s and 50s weather. 

last saturday i was able to take some fun pictures of my brother and his adorable family, below is one of my favorites.  their little girl's face, marty, makes this photo for me!  adorable little munchkin....
 here are a few pictures of Ro.  the first three were taken back in october... yes, i haven't posted them yet.  look at that mullet!  it's gotten a little less mullet-y since then but it's still pretty much there.  my little old man.



 so after looking adorable, this week Ro discovered his hand... and kept discovering it and kept discovering it... had to take some pics to remember this momentous occasion ;)



Little Boy also got his 4 month old shots today :(  oh how i hate that!!  he cried and cried after he woke up from his nap.  he measured about a 45% average on everything: weight, height, and head circumference.  nice job being average my son ;)

and that's about all we've been up to.  oh i did get my nativity up (finally!) and my wonderful fresh pine tree.  my home smells of pine, christmas, and the great outdoors.  life is good!  thanks for reading.

6 comments:

wahlstrom said...

Thanks again for the awesome pics Kirsten! I love them!
I also love roman looking at his hands! So sweet! The simplicities of life!

bre and add said...

heheheh! those pics are adorable. Where'd you take the pics of the briggs fam? what a cute door!

bre and add said...

Cutie tootie!

bre and add said...

cutie tootie

Scooter and Jessica said...

Roman is so darling! I'm so glad I got to see him when I was out there!

Lauren + Joey said...

The blogging world needs more pics of your cute babe! xoxox