Friday, December 3, 2010

During the 'storm of the century' that wasn't.... my sista Bre came over and I made some delicious Christmas goodies while watching Jim Carey in How the Grinch Stole Christmas, it gets funnier with each viewing.

Oh these cookies were good. Love those peppermint Kisses.


Then I finally used up a package of Frrrrrozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity3 and it was goood. Dave had two (because after I made them I realized I had poured four glasses for some reason. Alzheimer's coming early?) But he sure didn't mind.

You all should have a 'snowed in' night sometime, even if we weren't really snowed in and all, just the prospect of it got us in the Christmas mood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! so true! what a great night, another sleepover in a week! gahhhhhhhh

julee said...

um... i miss our chats! i haven't read up on your blog for a while. & ps, how did you find mormoninmanhattan?

i am out of work for a few weeks, but we need to chat.

TyandMar said...

Loved your cute home! Glad I finally got to see it. I want to come over for some fancy cookies and frozen hot chocolate. Let me know when the next party is. :)