Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An Adventure Worth Writing About...

I went to the doctors today to get rid of my year-long friend...Mr. Plantars Wart. He has been a trusted friend, staying by my side through thick and thin. He only reminded me of his loyal presence after serious physical activity, so he didn't bother me much. However, I have decided to cut back on things this summer...and well...he had to go. I get to the doctors office, pull off my sock and lo and behold...Mr. Plantars Wart had multiplied into three!!! Crazy, huh? Is that some kind of record or what? 3 Warts....frozen off. So while my foot is forming some fun blisters in loving memory of my friends, I'm looking forward to walking through life more light-footed.

1 comment:

Chris and Tara said...

That was a great post. Interesting, witty, light-hearted and simple. Well done all around! Ü Farewell to the warts. Maybe I should post about Chris having a mole removed on his arm yesterday...